Travel back in time to 1744 and learn the skills that 13 to 16 year-olds would have already been building careers upon while also building your own resume!
Trades were the backbone of 18th-century Louisbourg and children began learning these necessary skills early on. Attendees will have the opportunity to learn a variety of fun skills from expert historical interpreters in a hands-on environment. Our freshly revamped program will also focus on the development of transferable skills valuable in today’s job market such as quality visitor experience, leadership, and teamwork.
– 18th-Century Cooking
– Gardens of the Fortress
– Bread: Science in the 18th-Century
– The Messenger: A Virtual Reality Experience
– Optional purchase of professional pictures will be available. More information to follow.
– A family admission punch card of 5 free entries will be included in a welcome package.
– Snacks will be provided, but lunch will not be provided.
A member of our staff will be in touch with you in early June with your info package. If you have any questions in the meantime, please email email@example.com.
To enroll you must be a member of the Fortress of Louisbourg Association & be between the ages of 13 and 16.